1.8

We purchased a new 2016 Bighorn 5th wheel, it came with the upgraded Lippert theater seats. Which looked good, they had vibrate and heat.

within 6 months the heat went out on one of the chairs (no big deal). The color started peeling off one of the chairs...looked like it was painted on. The other chair the material next to seam starting splitting open. I emailed Lippert and their response was...out of warranty.

It is true that the chairs were over a year old but no furniture should just fall apart in a year and a half. These chairs are over $1200. Also upgraded mattress from Lippert (IRelax I believe not the Denver mattress they have now) lasted six months. JUNK!!!

JUNK!!!! JUNK!!!!! I hope the rest of the Lippert products on our rig are not of the same quality.

We are not big people and we do not have kids. We had no problems with our last RV furniture

Product or Service Mentioned: Lippert Components Thomas Payne Theater Chair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Warranty, Quality, Value.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 27, 2017.

Comments

Our furniture in a crossroads sunset trail started peeling within 2 years. Anyone doung a class action in the US? Canada has one.

I have been looking for this information for quite some time now. My loveseat by Lippert did the exact same thing!!

And it wasn't under warranty either. Mine is 18 months old!